In the event that you are also a client of Pittari and are accessing services through the Site which are the subject of a written agreement between you and Pittari (a “Client Agreement”), your use of such services also shall be subject to the terms and conditions of the Client Agreement notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in these Terms and Conditions.
Pittari does not collect personal information about you except when you knowingly provide such information as the result of the use of one or more of the features of the Site. Although you do not have to provide us with any personal information to visit the Site, you may not be able to fully utilize all of the services on the Site if you choose not to provide certain information.
We use different methods to collect personal information from and about you including:
• Personal information you give us. You may give us your personal information including name and contact details, by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal information you provide when you ask us about, or apply for, our products or services; subscribe to our services or publications; request marketing to be sent to you, or give us some feedback.
• Personal Information we collect on behalf of clients. If you are one of our clients’ employees or prospective employees we will also collect personal information that you provided when completing our survey. This may include: name, email address, employee identification and gender. Pittari collects this personal information on behalf and under the instructions of our clients, which we will process as a processor (or subprocessor) on our clients’ behalf.
• Personal information we collect. As you interact with our Site, we may automatically collect technical data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, such as technical information, such as your IP address, the type of browser you are using, the websites you visit immediately before and immediately after you visit our Site and other data involving your use of our Site. We collect this personal information by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
You agree that if you submit suggestions, ideas, comments or questions or post any other information on this the Site, you grant Pittari and its affiliates a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and display such content in any form, media or technology. Pittari takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted or submitted by you.
Pittari maintains strict security over all information you share with us. Pittari uses the information you provide when you complete a survey or otherwise to:
• generate the survey results/scores for you and/or for the person(s) for whom, or entity for which, you have taken the survey, including but not limited current or potential employers,
• monitoring the software underlying the surveys for performance and to conduct validation activities and research to improve the accuracy of our services,
• enforce our policies and terms of service, and investigate potential violations of such policies or terms;
• respond to inquiries that you may have about our Site or services;
• administer your account on any of our Site;
• display content based upon your interests;
• contact you regarding customer service and customer surveys;
• inform you of changes made to our Site or services;
• conduct research;
• understand general customer trends and patterns so we can develop and support existing and ongoing marketing strategies for our products and services; and
• conduct other marketing and commercial activities.
To generate the survey results/scores we apply proprietary algorithms to answers provided.
Please note that our surveys do not involve automated individual decision-making (making a decision solely by automated means without any human involvement). Pittari collects specific personal information on behalf of our client, which helps a human recruiter recognize what they are looking for and to better understand whether a candidate is a good fit for their team.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Pittari may use information you provide as part of completing a survey and the results of your survey and your survey scores, excluding in each case any personal information, for use in group research, publications and distributions by Pittari alone or accompanied by other material, in any media now known or hereafter invented. Pittari has security measures in place to protect you from the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
• A member of our group;
• Our professional advisors such as auditors, accountants and lawyers, etc.;
• Companies that provide services to help us with our business activities, such as data storage, maintenance services, database management, web analytics, payment processing, mailing and shipping services.
We will only transfer your personal information to trusted third parties who provide sufficient guarantees in respect of the technical and organisational security measures governing the processing to be carried out and who can demonstrate a commitment to compliance with those measures.
We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal information for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal information for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
• in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
• if Pittari or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
• if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, any request from law enforcement or governmental organisations, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Pittari, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We are headquartered in the United States of America. Your personal information will be accessed by us or transferred to us in the US and will be accessed by our US-based employees. If you are visiting our Site from outside the US, be aware that your personal information will be transferred to, stored, and processed in the US where our servers are located, and our central database is operated. By using our Site, you consent to this transfer of your personal information.
We will store your personal information, in a form which permits us to identify you, for no longer than is necessary for the purpose for which the personal information is processed. We use your personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements and rights, or if it is not technically and reasonably feasible to remove it. Otherwise, we will seek to delete your personal information within a reasonable timeframe upon request.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal information on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal information breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
If you are based in the EU, in certain circumstances you have rights under data protection laws in relation to personal information we hold about you—specifically:
• Request access to your personal information. You may have the right to request access to any personal information we hold about you as well as related information, including the purposes for processing the personal information, the recipients or categories of recipients with whom the personal information has been shared, where possible, the period for which the personal information will be stored, the source of the personal information, and the existence of any automated decision making.
• Request correction of your personal information. You may have the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of any inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
• Request erasure of your personal information. You may have the right to request that personal information held about you is deleted.
• Request restriction of processing your personal information. You may have the right to prevent or restrict processing of your personal information.
• Request transfer of your personal information. You may have the right to request transfer of personal information directly to a third party where this is technically feasible.
You can exercise your rights by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.